Friday, January 25, 2008

2 steps forward, 3 steps back

I'm in Houston...muggy, humid, ...at least its not hot :) I am going to do my best not to complain the whole time I'm here...seeing as I CHOSE to come here I can't really complain about it. But I think if you'd lived in Denver for 1.5 years then moved back to Houston, you'd be somewhat heartbroken too.

But its good to be back. Good to be with friends and so close to everyone. I haven't really done anything since I've been here, but I have lots of tentative plans coming up that I'm really excited about. And I know in light of everything this is the best place for me to be right now.

My brother's birthay is next week. We haven't talked since Christmas, but he did call me the other day and and I need to call him back. I wonder if I'll see him. It's weird to think that I'd be in Houston on his birthday and notsee him, but my mom thinks he'll be working and busy so she doenst think she'll see him either. I am living near the restaurant he works at, The Steamboat House on the beltway, but I don't know if I'll ever go there cause its supposedly really expensive. Maybe I'll take Austin when he gets home.

I said I have lots of plans...but i have WAY more plans for when Austin getshome! Not sure when we'll even have time for everything I have planned lol. But planning and coming up with ideas of what we can do is fun and it gets me excited for when he gets back. It sounds funny I'm sure, cause its so far away, but if I'm excited for him to get back then...for a moment...I'm not sad that he's gone.

Well, I guess I better go. Random entry, I know, I just wanted to say I'm back in Houston and looking forward to an eventful 8 months!

No comments: